I learned how to replace the header image! I tried creating a collage of images in Microsoft Paint, but that didn’t work. So there it is, a close-up of the vinyl floor removal in the kitchen. Maybe I’ll attempt something else later. At least it isn’t the stock image anymore!
And yeah, it’s been awhile. Not much going on construction-wise at the house. Got some more flooring down, only three rooms left. I need to gear back up and paint trim, but what a hassle. I did finish putting up blinds in the master bedroom (one was a custom size). The house is actually presentable now and we had a small get together of church friends the day after Christmas. When I get home, I’ll try to remember to post pictures of the house all decorated. (We scored a 9 foot tree the day after Christmas for $40!) Bet you can’t wait to see it!